Amazon has made a concerted effort to convert non-Prime users into paying Prime members in India. Following RBI restrictions, Amazon was compelled to stop offering free trials and monthly Prime subscriptions and devised a new strategy to get Indians to sign up for the service. To know more about Amazon business, you can visit the below link:
Amazon Prime Surprise is a limited-time promotion that allows non-Prime members to try out the service and decide whether or not they want to join.
Know about Amazon Prime subscription
Amazon Prime Surprise is a promotion geared at non-Prime members, but it is not limited to individuals who have never signed up for the service. You may see this offer on the main screen of the Amazon app if you previously subscribed to Prime but then canceled it.
The offer’s banner explicitly specifies that it is only available for a “limited time.” Sign up for a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime. Subscribers of the Amazon Prime Free Trial have access to all the same features as premium members.
To get a free trial of Amazon Prime, follow these steps:
- Go to Amazon Prime to learn more.
- To begin, click the Get started button.
- Follow the directions on the screen.
- To sign up for Amazon Prime, you’ll need a current, valid credit card. Prepaid credit cards and gift certificates are not accepted as payment methods for memberships.
- While your free trial will not be charged, you will be automatically upgraded to a paid membership plan at the end of the trial time. Turn off your Amazon Prime Membership Renewal for additional information.
When assessing whether you’re qualified for an Amazon Prime subscription, we look at your history of free and paid memberships. Unlike other free trial offers, this one does not need you to provide your credit or debit card information. You may obtain a free 14-day Amazon Prime subscription with the Amazon Prime Surprise offer.
“For a long time, the free rapid delivery has been the most important aspect of an Amazon Prime membership. Non-Prime members must pay Rs 100 for one-day delivery, but Prime members receive one-day delivery for free on qualified items. Prime members also get free two-day delivery, which usually costs Rs 80. These same-day deliveries can be enticing, especially if you require something the next day.
Will Amazon Prime automatically renew?
Amazon has stated that people who sign up for the Prime Surprise promotion would not have their Prime membership automatically renewed. After 14 days, Amazon will automatically add a yearly Prime membership to your shopping cart, which you can purchase or remove at any time. You can also join a lengthier Prime plan by visiting www. amazon.in/Prime
Terms and Conditions for Amazon Prime Surprise
- Non-Prime members can take advantage of Amazon Prime Surprise for a limited time.
- The deal does not require your credit card information.
- Amazon Prime Surprise gives you a free 14-day trial of Prime membership.
- All of the advantages of Prime membership are included in this offer.
- For people who sign up for Amazon Prime Surprise, the program does not automatically renew.